Emma's quotes to remember

DISCLAIMER: This blog is my opinion. I'm not saying everything I say is true but I'm not making anything up. I pride myself on using facts, evidence, sources, and deductive reasoning. I'm not an inside source but I was not born yesterday. I use Emma's words showing her inconsistencies with what she says versus what she does. Everything she says is actually the opposite of who she is when you pay attention to what she actually does. She preaches about being honest and true to yourself when she isn't. She claims virtues and convictions she doesn't adhere to. She constantly portrays a false sense of modesty, morality and ethics that she never follows. It's not her actions that bother me. She can smoke crack for all I care. It's all her deceptions that built up her fake persona she gets lauded for. She is more of a brand than being the genuine article. Emma is a prettily weaved illusion designed to trick you. She is a celebrity (they get so much attention in society) and she is pretty (beauty culture obsession), and these days that’s as good as being a god (celebrity worship syndrome). This blog was not created to point out what an awful human being she is. I don't believe she's a horrible person but when it comes to a stereotyped fake celebrity she fits the mold perfectly. This blog was created as a push back to the mindless adoration and to point out what others refuse or fail to do. I don’t know Emma the private person but what I do know is Emma the public person (celebrity) is full of contradiction, hypocrisy and deceptions. Her entire public persona is built on being the anti-celebrity but in reality she's ever bit of the fame hungry attention seeker she claims not to be. Celebrities should be looked at as products. They're trying to sell us (the consumers) something by using the same marketing ploys we see in ads every day. They make millions doing this. We have every right as consumers to call bullshit when the product does not work as advertised. Celebrities made a choice to be public figures and can walk away anytime they wish so anything they put out there is up for debate.

QUOTES OF EMMA'S TO REMEMBER: "There seems to be this feeling that all of us were bursting to break out of these images we had created but that’s never been the case (2009)." and "I do not think I "ought" to be a model of reference for my fame. But I want to do something good by using my public image and reputation (2009)." and "Actually, I'm quite shy, I've never liked attention and money. I feel myself a little bit like Finding Nemo's Dory. I just keep swimming and don't turn around to watch the mess (2010)." and "I think you should be yourself because otherwise, you'll be on the wrong path and the results are not gonna be pretty (2010)." and " It's very weird. I have to kind of like switch heads. Sometimes I manage it seamlessly, and other times I feel rather all over the place. I explained to a friend that sometimes I feel a bit schizophrenic, like I have a split personality (2010)." and "In terms of a role model the cleanest way to live as a human and artist to be true to yourself (2011)." and "Never have something to hide or lose (2011)." and "Fame was never something I ever aspired to and it's not something I aspire to now really (2011)." NEW ONES (I find these new ones peculiar because I've said she's fake and a brand repeatedly since February 2011: Is she trying to come clean?): "Let’s say there’s a side of me, the one represented in the media, that does not match who I really am in private life. (2012)." and "It kind of does feel that way [like I am a brand]. That’s just something I’ve come to realize, that there’s a public persona (2013)." and "When you’re playing someone else and you’re playing a public persona for the media, you almost lose your own identity and who you are." and "I try my best to be as authentic as I can. I try to be real, but I also understand there’s a distinction between the me that walks red carpets, and the me that is just myself, at home (2013)." and "Similar to you, I used to try to hide what I was doing, and I would end up in these awkward positions where I would have to go and do something [for work] but I would say I was doing something else. I would try to hide that I had a car picking me up—I would hide the car around the corner so that people would think I was walking. All of these elaborate kinds of schemes to pretend I was like everyone else (2013).”

ONE MORE EMMA QUOTE TO CONSIDER from an interview in 2009, "Did you ever steal any of the props? “Yes, I did. We were doing a scene in Gringotts and there was all of this plastic gold that’s in there, but Dan, Rupert and I spent like the whole week smuggling it out for crew members who wanted souvenirs. They weren’t giving any of it away, so we nicked it. We were actually competing in the end and I got really good at it. I looked like the innocent one, so they nobody really noticed me, but they checked the boys. So I think I got about four or five pieces out. That was funny.” And that's the just of it. Emma looks to innocent to be anything other than what she makes herself up to be. It makes doing this blog rather difficult at times because people do not want to believe Emma is anything but honest. There is also the issue of Emma stating for years she is just like the fictional character Hermione. People get confused between Emma the actress and Hermione the make believe character she was portraying. They are nothing alike.

OTHER QUOTES: "The great thing about Emma is that she's a chameleon that can communicate anything you ask." - Mario Testino. "Any actor who tells you that they have become the people they play, unless they’re clearly diagnosed as a schizophrenic, is bullshitting you.” - Gary Oldman. "The image is one thing and the human being is another...It's very hard to live up to an image, put it that way." - Elvis Presley. "It is much easier to be honest than to be caught up in a bunch of lies. At least this way, you know who you are." - Mila Kunis

WELCOME: This is a place where you can freely speak your mind far from the fan girls, fan boys, stans, and Potterheads. As long as I am motivated to do this blog I will continue to post when I feel like it or can. I consider this a hobby, and like so many hobbies you can get bored with them. It's not a normal hobby (lol) but it's always been fun pointing out all her deceptions, contradictions and hypocrisy. I quit this blog twice. The longest was for ten months. It killed this blog because everyone that commented is gone. It is what it is.

Two pages to check out and one forum:
1.) meettherealemmawatson.tumblr.com
2.) emma-what-son.tumblr.tumblr.com (no affiliation)
3.) emma-what-son.forumcommunity.net (no affiliation)

July 12, 2011

Emma Watson gets drunk and then takes a bow (youtube video)

I wonder if this youtube video will being taking down for some sort of FCC or copyright law like the one where Emma was whining and the interviewer called her out on it and she said, "Oh don't pay attention to me". If it's every taken down here is what she said but watching the video just shows her facial expressions and body language. She is lying because she admitted to being drunk  many times at a quote I'll post below.

From latimesblogs.latimes.com, "Sensing that line of inquiry would get him nowhere, Letterman changed tactics. "Do you drink at all? Do you use controlled substances?" Watson struggled to find the right answer. "We drink at 18 [in the UK]. I'm actually legal to drink here now. It's worth mentioning, I'm 21." (I'm guessing Watson has to remind people that she's not 12 anymore on a regular basis). Letterman pressed her. "What happened? Did you have a shot of something? You either did and you liked it, or you did and you didn't like it. "Watson's discomfort was palpable. "I'm dying here. Can we move on?" she begged. His target weakened, Letterman fired a direct shot. "Let me help. Have you ever had anything to drink?" And that was it: Watson waved the white flag of surrender. "Yes, I have. I got very very drunk once in my life, as everyone does," she declared. "I got drunk! I have been drunk! I'll bow to that!"




ECHEE SAYS: This is a prime example of Emma not telling the truth. First she says no and then she caves and admits it. Thankfully she has a interviewer in Letterman skilled at bringing out the truth. What got me was the moments of silence from her and the awkwardness of the moment. I think David Letterman should do all her interviews because we'd finally get some truth from her. I don't care that she drinks or get drunk. We all do it or we've all done it. It's normal when you are young and normal as an adult. It's about doing it responsibly. All she has to say is, "Yes I do drink and sometimes I have one too many because I'm really only a social drinker but it's normal" If she says that, I do not think anyone would have any issue with that. No one should. It's no big deal. She paints herself as high and above others in her industry with partying, drinking and clubbing but the reality is that's all she does. She always says to be true to yourself and hide nothing but all she does is hide and there is hardly truth. How many paps pics do we have of her leaving clubs in London? She's stealthy but not perfect and is no different from any other celebrity that parties. At the end of the youtube video I don't know why she stood up and took a bow, lol.

Recently she was asked by Vanity Fair (May 2011) if she ever gets drunk and she admits to it but there is a hitch and a another lie in my opinion. Did you ever get drunk? Of course. I think it’s normal at my age. How’s your drunk self? I’m not the best: I become boring and I suddenly feel sleepy" and in Sunday style times (June 2011) interview she said, "When, for example, was the last time you got drunk? The last time I got drunk?” she laughs. “Probably my 21st. That was weeks ago. “I know. My friends saw it as their mission. They were like, ‘Emma, if you can’t get drunk on your 21st, when can you do it?’ She can't however say this on video. In print she can always say that comment was taking out of context and she's in more of a comfortable setting not in front of millions of viewers or an audience. There's no squirming like the video above. Celebrities and even politicians or just public figures do that all the time. I think some things may be taking out of context but not on the consistency they state. It comes down to admitting things you wish you hadn't and trying to find a way to back track from it. I posted this youtube video post of a huge Potter fan descrbing a drunken encounter by one her friends with Emma when she was in Pittsburgh fliming Perks.

Makes me wonder (not saying it is true) if this tweet is true because it's unque tweet you never see and there were a lot of verified twitter sighting of Emma and Johnny Simmons all over the place but nothing like this. The person who tweeted is from Pittsburgh and thats wheer they met filming the movie Perks of being a Wallflower. " $*MarieChristine; Saw get so drunk that she got naked n climbed the fence to go into the swimming pool at my friend's hotel......http://twitter.com/#!/_MarieChristine." I know that her image would tell you she would never do something like this but you never know.

UPDATE: From snitchseeker.com May 2014, "Among her exploits: She dated a costar Johnny Simmons, and she broke into a swimming pool at 3 A.M. "It was at a hotel," she reports happily. "It had a gate around it. My friends turned around and basically, I was gone. And the next thing they saw was me seven feet up in the air, scaling this fence." This, apparently, is not as out of character as we might suppose. Watson says coyly: "I shouldn’t be able to get away with what I’m getting away with."

Last November Emma said she did not drink when asked about young stars like Miley Cyrus in the states because the legal drinking age is 21 and it would have been disrespectful. From
jsyk.com "And I didn't drink last year at Brown, either, because I was underage in America and it would have been disrespectful" but in another interview from around the same time period she admitted to it, from uni.ae (Older interview before she dropped out of Brown from last fall but dated for June) "So for me never having really known a normal life, the idea of sitting around in my dorm having a glass of wine and some pizza is really exciting to me." I know Europe has different laws than the US and she's been drinking for a while now but don't say you don't when you do or at least stick with what you said prior. Just say no and quit spinning those virtuoso comments that make you look good but really she should just be honest. From iheartwatson.net, 2007 "What is that about raising the legal age in Britain to 21? You can go to war for your country but you can’t have a beer to celebrate? It’s mad. I much prefer the European way in which alcohol is naturally introduced into family life."
I would not doubt she had one too many at the Deathly Hallows party 2. Reports said she was there until 3am, so was she drinking water, tea or milk? Me personally, I would be drinking something stronger. From ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com 2008 Q: You begin university next year. In what ways do you expect your life to change?, "It's a big step, it really is. It's a very exciting time of my life because I'm 18 now so I'm kind of an adult, although I don't think I am in the US because you have to be 21 to drink and stuff like that.

  

Article from holymoly.com July 13th, 2011, We all know Emma Watsonis a very boring celebrity, only useful for her pretty face, her bulging purse and the ability of perverts to Photoshop faked naked pictures. But today she became even less interesting, after a toe-curlingly awkward interview with David Letterman, in which she wavers over the simple question, 'do you drink alcohol?', for a good minute as if it was a cross mother questioning her naughty teenage daughter, before coming to an indefinite and embarrassing answer. She did get shitfaced once though, she tells us. Just the once mind, she's not that much of a daredevil.

Having brushed over her co-star Daniel Radcliffe's drinking problems (NB - the only time we ever met him he was off his face and could barely stand straight), Watson struggled to utter a word about her own drinking habits - making for a cringeworthy minute and a half of television. It all comes to a confusing climax as she blurts out "FINE! I got drunk. I have been drunk!", before standing up and taking a bow to the audience without any encouragement whatsoever. The only way the whole fiasco could have been more awkward is if she flashed her tits at the same time. But she wouldn't do that, because that's not what boring people do.

That and it would put the Photoshopping perverts out of a job

Here is an old post I did. It was my second one on this blog. Emma Watson partying and drinking. This post is more of the same I don't do that and you have photos of her doing that.

Confession: Watson admitted having been drunk, and for that she took a bow

UPDATE: From wonderlandmagazine.com Feb 2014, "I feel like I’ve been given a lot of credit where it isn’t due that I don’t like to party. The truth is that I’m genuinely a shy, socially awkward, introverted person. At a big party, I’m like Bambie in the headlights. It’s too much stimulation for me, which is why I end up going to the bathroom! I need time outs! You’ve seen me at parties, Derek. I get anxious. I’m terrible at small talk and I have a ridiculously short attention span."



UPDATE OCTOBER 3RD 2011, From dailymail.co.uk Oct 3rd, 2011(ELLE MAGAZINE), "I’m not that much of a lightweight. 'My dad’s great hobby is wine, so it’s always been part of our family life. 'For someone so little, I don’t get drunk very easily. It’s quite a good talent. I’m not challenging anyone to a competition though!"

UPDATE: From belfasttelegraph.co.uk September 2012, "The actress has always done her best to be a good role model to her young fans and enjoy a clean life. However, she understands that some of her Hollywood peers have struggled to cope with fame and have developed harmful addictions."I started travelling and working away from home when I was nine, and there would have been so many opportunities there if I'd wanted to take them," she told the UK edition of Glamour. "If I'd wanted to get blind raving drunk I could have done; if I wanted to do drugs I could have done. Luckily I don't have an additive personality, and I don't really drink." However, Emma insists her life isn't boring. She still loves to have fun and unwind with friends and family when she isn't working. "I'm not sensible," she insists. "I'm just me, I guess." <---- wtf after all you just read she once again admits she doesn't drink much but then she's no sensible about it?

Update on new post about her drinking here

Older post on her drinking here

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so full of shit. That interview with Letterman was so awkward, made me feel sorry for her.

Echee said...

well she was going to lie, yet again, but letterman is a pro and emma is too easy. I dont understand why she does this. its no big deal. its not like we have a lot of photos of her drunk but with my last link on this post she hides her moments real well but shes not perfect.

Anonymous said...

She made that way more awkward than it had to be. I really don't understand her reluctance to just admit she drinks. The hemming and hawwing and squirming around were totally unnecessary. And then to finally admit that she's been drunk..once (lol yeah right) and to take a bow was just...weird.

Anonymous said...

You missed the part where she says she's going to Oxford to study her third year and then Brown for her forth....um when did she ever finish her second year???

Anonymous said...

I agree she made it awkward by not just coming out and saying she drinks, then move on. To be fair, though, the way Letterman asked the question was awkward to begin with, so it was partly his fault. He included controlled substances in the original question and said stuff about shots of whiskey. It was a very vague, nebulous question to begin with. I think Emma handled the whole thing pretty well, actually. It was fairly humorous. Most people have had a positive reaction to it.

Echee makes a valid point, however. She was trying to find a way to deny it, or just not answer and move on.

Anonymous said...

Echee was wrong about that, Anon. It is obvious that there is a solution and it's not our business how she handles her education. You all should stop obsessing about it. Who cares how she handles her studies.

Anonymous said...

Emma is lying about brown. the oteh anons make some sense. shes buying her education and its looks good for her image.

echee did you know that ezra miller was walking with emm'a people at the nyc primiere. someoen said there is a video. I dont know which one. Maybe someone can post the link here that knows.

hes the guy that was busted for drugs during the filming of perks. you can tell alot about soemone with who they associate with. maybe emma smokes weed.

Anonymous said...

Silly americans. You can't buy your way into Oxford University. Everyone pays the same amount of money. In the UK people are actually accepted to a university for their intelligence and talent. We have principles.

Echee said...

I guess thats why emma had to go to brown

Anonymous said...

First of all, she never said she was going into her junior year. She said she was beginning her third year of school, which is, in fact, true. October will be the beginning of her third year of college, whether or not she has enough credits to be at a junior status. She was simply talking about calender or academic years, not her credit hour status.

Secondly, she may even have enough credits to be a junior considering Brown's policies on the 'A levels' that British students, like Emma have taken.

"At Brown, international certification exam scores [allow students]... to graduate in fewer than eight semesters...Brown University recognizes British A-levels, [which] are credited two Brown courses for a grade of C or better..."

http://brown.edu/Administration/Dean_of_the_College/courses/international_certification.php

Anonymous said...

The fact that she's allowed to study at Oxford means that she's not dumb like you always claimed her to be. On the contrary, if you want to go Oxford which is one of the top 5 universities in the world, you have to be extremely intelligent. Only 1 on 5 people who have the grades to be considered, get allowed. It's a pretty big achievement for Emma. A lot of people can only dream of that.

Echee said...

@ the anonymous who said she never said she was doing her junior year. Get your facts right.

Question: Which school are you going to?

Watson: I'm doing my third year abroad. I'll go back to the States to do my last year. I took a semester off but I'm still not behind

sounds to me saying shes going to do her third year (JUNIOR YEAR) to me since she says after her third year she'll do her last year back at the states and apparently shes not behind even though she said it would take her longer from her offical website message march 7th.

Please try to stay with all this.

Anonymous said...

what quotes are you guys reading? she says her third year. Thats her junior year unless I'm missing somehthing. Isn't this a post on emma lying about drinking? Why are you talking about her education? Trying to avoid the truth of her lie here aren't we now?

Anonymous said...

She's being quite contradictory - 'it may take me a semester or two longer', and now 'i'm not behind'... She is either behind and is to arrogant to admit it, or she's buying her degree from Brown.

For the record, she's still enrolled in Brown, so is not technically at the Oxford level. Odd thing is, she claimed she would not have anonymity in the UK, so she said she turned down Cambridge. Evidently she was never accepted, it's all a ploy to make her seem more intelligent than she actually is.

Anonymous said...

The whole anonymity thing is questionable, as is the fact that she wanted a "normal" college experience and by her own admission she got that at Brown. So to now transfer to Oxford when she was getting what she said she wanted at Brown doesn't really make any sense.
The only thing I can come up with is that there is a course or courses that are offered at Oxford that aren't offered at Brown. She's obviously going to college for the experience and to learn not because she needs to for a career. So it would make sense for her to choose classes she wants to study.
The more cynical side of me says she wanted "normal" she got "normal" and decided she didn't like "normal" so she's going where she'll be noticed.
With any luck there will be students there that have a history with her. Maybe they are younger brothers or sisters of people Emma's age and they've had run ins with her before and they won't think twice about posting pics online of Emma drunkenly pissing in the street, lol.
I feel bad for saying that, and I would feel sorry for her but the thought of her stans losing their shit makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

"3am, so was she drinking water, tea or milk? Me personally, I would be drinking something stronger. "

im really speechless. you fuck up everything on your blog with stuff like that. i appreciate someone pointing out her contradictions as there are a lot, but seriously this is just forcing a story down peoples throat and writing a fairy tale full of hatred.

you want to make people believe she drank hard liquor when you write you would do it. you can still say you didnt exactly write it, but it was on purpose, you work exactly like the yellow press.
you have no reason to believe she drank milk or she drank whiskey but you are trying to deceive stupid people into believing your stories. this is just vile and wrong and makes posts that have good points less believeable.

Anonymous said...

echee, dont attack people that point out mistakes, does make you look like a stan defending emma.

her third year means her third year. do you understand that? maybe, just maybe you will understand the difference in the wording of third year and junior year.

also she didnt say that it WILL take her longer she said MAY BE. that means she doesnt know as of yet.

and learn to deal with critiscm.

Echee said...

some emma fans are starting to go mental. they have pills for that. yeah and lets not comment on the fact she lied about drinking and getting drunk. yeah, lets just attack the blogger.

I cant take critiscm.. well you people cant take a rebuttle. thats the real problem here.

funny =)

Echee said...

anon said: also she didnt say that it WILL take her longer she said MAY BE. that means she doesnt know as of yet.

well whats this quote mean then

"I will still be working towards my degree, it’s just going to take me a semester or two LONGER than I thought" ~ emma watson from her offical website dated march 7th

and umm, sayng you are going back to your third year without finishing your second and umm next saying you are going back for your fourth year, umm, pretty much sums up the I'm a junior thing, umm, ok?

Oh and, umm, I am looking for a quote where she said , "I don't know where I may go to the UK or study abroad for my junior year" and it exists because I read it but I can't find where I read it. I read her quotes, you obvisouly do not or this blog for that matter

Anonymous said...

oh so someone who has criticism is automatically an emma fan, i see. its pretty easy if your world is just black and white.

if you had a valid point you could proof it and do it in a cool tone, but you are highly defensive and aggressive and that says a lot.

Echee said...

fROM ABOVE: DISCLAIMER FOR READERS: Don’t place your current emotional state on me because I am neither angry, agitated or anxious as I do this blog but you either being a Emma fan, Potter fan or celebrity worshiper may while reading my opinion.

My responses are words I typed quite calmly and its how the reader percieves it or how they feel as they read it.

Anonymous said...

are you really this closeminded? someone who disagree is automatically some fan? oh and you certainly do have anger managentment problems, you showed a whole new level of it when you were faced with your lies about her quitting brown, when a lot of people called you out on your lies.

your problem is that you need this blog to tell yourself you are clever, in almost every post you write how stupid everyone else is but you SEE THROUGH everything. its pathetic if you have such a low self esteem.

you could also explain the difference between a fan and a hater, there is not much difference. you are just one blinded hater.

Echee said...

Yawn.... move along. dont come back to my blog. I really dont care because my last comment I explained myself. I dont need to anymore. If this blog bothers you so much, dont come back the door is open.

I disagree with you. You disagree with me. But you want me to believe in your view and accept as my own. I said this blog is my opinion. I'm not changing it. If you can't accept that then take my advice and dont come back.

There are people that come ehre and disagree with me and I accept it but I dont agree. I still state my opinion on it. Once again, I really could careless and this is directed personally to you.

D-O-N-O-T-C-A-R-E because I'm entitled to my opinion. You want handled with kids gloves, go back to pre-school to drink the milk and cookies after naptime.

Anonymous said...

@ anon who said, "im really speechless. you fuck up everything on your blog with stuff like that. i appreciate someone pointing out her contradictions as there are a lot, but seriously this is just forcing a story down peoples throat and writing a fairy tale full of hatred."

Echee never said she was drinking or drunk. Echee said I do not doubt and thats not saying she was drunk. relax. dont take it so personal. This blog I mean.

Anonymous said...

that goes for the tweet post as well. "Not saying is true" is not saying its true. Just throwing it out there kind of thing. I come here and I see people go crazy over this blog. Why should we care so much? Its makes some good points about her and at times a lttle far fetched but don't lose any sleep over it. Not worth it. she did lie about her drinking and getting drunk. You can't say she did not.

Anonymous said...

"Echee never said she was drinking or drunk. Echee said I do not doubt and thats not saying she was drunk. relax. dont take it so personal. This blog I mean."

he wrote it to imply she was drunk. thats the same.

never ever read the methods of the yellow press?
they are vile.

they do things exactly like echee.
for example cool stories like "10 lies about X" hey the headlines they obviously that those are lines but people will still believe it and have it in the bakcs of their heads. thats exactly what echee does. he tries to deceive people.

Echee said...

did she lie about drinking and getting drunk? did I say she was drunk? did I say she was drinking? I nearly pointd it out in a blog post about her lying about how much she gets drunk and if she drinks. Do you think she didnt drink that night? there is no deception coming from me. Thats emma's department.Honestly you say this on a post where emma is not being truthful and I'm being deceptive? lol